This ski region includes the Hintertux Glacier and the skiing areas Eggalm, Rastkogel, Finkenberg and Mayrhofen.
Image gallery: Ski Zillertal 3000 - Hintertux Glacier
- Map See map
Ski Zillertal 3000 offers 202 km of ski slopes and 66 state-of-the art facilities in the five skiing areas Hintertux Glacier, Eggalm, Rastkogel, Finkenberg and Mayrhofen (Penken and Ahorn mountains). Adrenaline junkies can risk skiing on the Harakiri Slope, characterized by a downhill gradient of 78% and a length of 1 km - it is steeper than an approach of a ski jump!
Are you a speed-skier? Then you can try skiing on the race tracks Penken, Sunjet or Unterberg. Furthermore there are some stunning ski routes: The "XXL Route" features mostly red (medium) slopes, whereas the "Penken Route" takes you across simple, blue slopes. Slightly more challenging is the "Höhenmeterfresser Route", in which you overcome about 13,000 m of altitude. And really hard is the "Fun+Action Route", which also includes the feared Harakiri Slope. New, however, are the Fun Slope Hintertux and the Family Park at the Fun Ride Ahorn.
But the absolute highlight is the Hintertux Glacier, the only year-round skiing area of Tyrol, offering slopes as far as the eyes can see. Enjoy the fabulous view from the Dolomites to Mt. Zugspitze barrier-free - all cable cars are accessible at ground level! Already in 2011 the Hintertux Glacier was declared "Best glacier ski resort worldwide". The Snow Card Tyrol (more than 90 skiing areas in Tyrol), the "White 5" ski pass (all 5 glacial skiing areas in Tyrol: Kaunertal, Pitztal, Stubai, Sölden and Hintertux Glaciers) and the Zillertal Super Ski Pass (4 ski regions in the Zillertal valley, 535 km of slopes, 180 lift facilities) are valid in the Ski Zillertal 3000 ski region.
- Altitude: 630 - 3,250 m a.s.l.
- Ski slopes: 202 km (58 km easy / 105 km medium / 39 km difficilult)
- Lift facilities: 66 lifts
The two skiing areas:
- Opening hours: 8.15 am - 4.30 pm
- Altitude: 1,500 - 3,250 m a.s.l.
- Ski slopes: 60 km (14 km easy / 35 km medium / 11 km difficilult)
- Snowmaking: 65% of the slopes
- Lift facilities: 8 lifts
- Cross-country ski tracks: 4 tracks in Tux (22.5 km)
- Further information: phone: +43 5287 8510, email@example.com
Mayrhofen skiing area:
- Opening hours: 8.30 am - 4.30 pm
- Altitude: 630 - 2,500 m a.s.l.
- Ski slopes: 142 km (44 km easy / 70 km medium / 28 km difficult)
- Snowmaking: 100% of the slopes
- Lift facilities: 58 lifts
- Cross-country ski tracks: 9 tracks in Mayrhofen (21 km)
- Further information: phone: +43 5285 62277, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates may vary according to weather and snow conditions or additional health measures!