The listed farmhouse with its own farm shop in the Tannheimer valley tells about 300 years of civil living.
The museum association of the valley, which runs also the Local Museum Tannheimer valley in Tannheim, has opened a listed farmhouse to the public. In the so-called Felixé Mina’s House you can enjoy a time journey through 300 years of civil living. The photo exhibition and the beautiful house itself can be visited within a guided tour.
The house was built in 1698 and inhabited by the Zobl Family for seven generations. From 2008 until 2010 the house was renovated, converted into a cultural centre and integrated in the new building. Mina, a farm woman who lived in the house in the 20th century, rented rooms to guests. One of her most famous guests was the composer and Director of Music of the St Jacob Cathedral in Innsbruck, Prof. Karl Koch, who came to Tannheim for many years. The house owes its name to Mina, who was the daughter of Felix.
Today the following rooms are accessible: the parlour with masonry heater which shows the Classicism in rural areas, the Biedermeier Room with the stuccoed ceiling and beds from 1860, the Music Room with a wonderful positive organ from the late 17th century and the niche with the Madonna. Also a farm shop which offers local products can be visited. Moreover, the Tannheim band gives concerts every week in summer at the music pavilion and brings a further piece of culture to the Felixé Mina’s House.
Where: Höf in Tannheim, Tannheimer valley
Characteristics: beautiful listed farmhouse with farm shop
Further information: phone: +43 5675 6272, email@example.com
Winter opening hours: from the end of December 2019 to the end of March 2020
only within a guided tour
Tuesdays and Fridays at 4 pm
for groups of at least 10 people, opened also outside of the opening hours upon request
Summer opening hours:
from mid-May to mid-October 2020